[Ironpython-users] IronPython Merge Modules for Windows

Cesar Mello cmello at gmail.com
Mon May 7 21:34:16 CEST 2012

Thanks!

I am evaluating both options.

Installing our own version including the standard library copied from
IronPython (./Lib, ./DLLs) in our application directory seem to work great!

But if I install the MSI instead, how can I reference the standard library
that is installed with IronPython? Where should I get the standard library
path? I tried to get the path from Assembly.GetAssembly(typeof(Python)),
but the GAC path is returned instead of C:\Program Files (x86)\IronPython
2.7.

Thank you a lot for the attention!

Best regards
Mello