[Ironpython-users] Guidelines for embedding Python libraries in installers

Cesar Mello cmello at gmail.com
Tue May 8 19:25:53 CEST 2012

Thank you very much for the explanation Jeff!

For my current prototype I have added the IronPython's MSI to the
bootstrapper; and the NumPy's \DLLs and \Lib folders to my products's dir;
and then I setup the host library path with both IronPython's folders and
the app's \DLLs and \Lib. It seems to be working nicely.

Just as a curiosity, a small weird thing I saw with NumPy was this issue:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5526151/ironpython-invocation-from-c-sharp-with-scipy-fails-with-importexception-no
.
But I added the reference and it works now.

Thanks a lot!

Best regards!
Mello