[Ironpython-users] Unable to load assembly 'Microsoft​.VisualStu​dio.TestTo​ols.UITest​ing' in Python

Furqan Malik1E07 fumalik1E07 at bbapps.sqm.testnet.rim.net
Tue May 29 20:12:27 CEST 2012

I have automated my whole framework in Ironpython and it's working pretty good and stable.

Recently, my company has implemented Drag and Drop functionality to automate.

I found one Dll( 'Microsoft.VisualStudio.TestTools.UITesting.dll') which has class mouse and that class has method called mouse.startdragging() and mouse.stopdragging().

But unfortunately, I am unable to add the reference of this Dll. I am getting following error

" clr.AddReference("Microsoft.VisualStudio.TestTools.UITesting") System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Unable to find assembly 'Microsoft.VisualStudio.TestTools.UITesting'. at Python.Runtime.CLRModule.AddReference(String name) in C:\Users\Barton\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\PySharp\trunk\pythonnet\src\runtime\moduleobject.cs:line 375 "

I would truly appreciate if anyone can help me, I am middle of my project