[Ironpython-users] Paramiko/IronPyCrypto on IronPython

Michael van der Kolff mvanderkolff at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 03:37:43 CET 2012

Please disambiguate "it".  For installing paramiko, in the place where I've
got the git repo, I just say "ipy setup.py install", and it all works.  I
have to write something for IronPyCrypto - so far, my method is "copy into
site-packages, then copy the .NET assembly to %IRONPYTHONINSTALL%\DLLs",
which clearly isn't a good deployment method.

Cheers,

Michael