[Ironpython-users] c# extentions

Pawel Jasinski pawel.jasinski at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 15:35:44 CEST 2013

hi

I wonder if anybody already made an equivalent of a module with c#
extension, analog to c extension in cpython.
What I am looking for is:
- a way to structure a package
- a way to distribute a package (mods to distutil?)
- how can it coexist with c based extension in the same package
- should it come as c# source only or with .dll
- where to put dlls on the target system. For now I have dropped .dll
into package folder, but I suspect this is not optimal.

Ideally a package would have a c and c# extension and on both targets
installs with distutils.

Any comments are greatly appreciated.

--pawel