[Ironpython-users] Last Call for 2.7.4

Jeff Hardy jdhardy at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 18:31:05 CEST 2013

On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 1:06 AM, Bernd Viehmann <
bernd.viehmann at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hi, just one question:
>
> Are there any plans of making it possible to use a newer version than
> IronPython 2.7 for ASP.net development in the future ?

By "newer" do you mean 2.7.4 or 3.0? I'm not super familiar with the
ASP.NETsupport to be honest. I don't do much other than make sure it
continues to
build. That said, I see no reason to drop it if it continues to work.
Nothing I have planned for 3.0 should break the hosting API. Some tests
would be nice, though.

> Thanks, regards and have nice vacation

Thanks!

- Jeff