[Ironpython-users] Vedr: Vedr: issue with ironpython and silverlight

Endre Paanoe endrepaanoe at yahoo.no
Tue Jun 25 22:54:00 CEST 2013

Hmmm...I tried to run it both in IE and Chrome (The strange thing is that for the supplied link it works well for both of them) when I download it, and when I try to run it locally (or from iis or chiron) it does not. Even when I change the url so it should point to the mail address where a version which is working is located, it does not work. Could it be something with my version of windows? (but that does not explain why the remote one,
 http://www.voidspace.org.uk/ironpython/minimal2/index.html does work)