[Ironpython-users] running asciidoc

Pawel Jasinski pawel.jasinski at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 14:05:43 CEST 2014

update 2
I have run it inside c# profiler:

Function Name Inclusive Samples Exclusive Samples Inclusive Samples %
Exclusive Samples %
System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.Match(string,int32,int32) 9,816 9,816
53.21 53.21
System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.Match(string) 4,749 4,749 25.74 25.74
System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex..ctor(string,valuetype
System.Text.RegularExpressions.RegexOptions)2,592 2,592 14.05 14.05
Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.LightLambda.Run3(!!0,!!1,!!2)18,407 56
99.77 0.30

I think I have to look closer at how are the re mapped.