[Ironpython-users] Splitting up the IronPython repo

Markus Schaber m.schaber at codesys.com
Tue Feb 4 09:21:55 CET 2014

Hi, Jeff,

I tried to open the IronPython solution file  using Visual Studio 2010 Pro and 2012 Express for Desktop. Both failed to open the IronPython, IronPython and IronPython.SQLite projects with the following error messages:

D:\Contribs\Ironpython\ironpython-only\Src\IronPython\IronPython.csproj : error  : Unable to read the project file 'IronPython.csproj'.
D:\Contribs\Ironpython\ironpython-only\Src\IronPython\IronPython.csproj(516,3): The value "" of the "Project" attribute in element <Import> is invalid. Parameter "path" cannot have zero length.

D:\Contribs\Ironpython\ironpython-only\Src\IronPython.Modules\IronPython.Modules.csproj : error  : Unable to read the project file 'IronPython.Modules.csproj'.
D:\Contribs\Ironpython\ironpython-only\Src\IronPython.Modules\IronPython.Modules.csproj(149,3): The value "" of the "Project" attribute in element <Import> is invalid. Parameter "path" cannot have zero length.

D:\Contribs\Ironpython\ironpython-only\Src\IronPython.SQLite\IronPython.SQLite.csproj : error  : Unable to read the project file 'IronPython.SQLite.csproj'.
D:\Contribs\Ironpython\ironpython-only\Src\IronPython.SQLite\IronPython.SQLite.csproj(160,3): The value "" of the "Project" attribute in element <Import> is invalid. Parameter "path" cannot have zero length.

Some of the properties associated with the solution could not be read.

Best regards

Markus Schaber

CODESYS® a trademark of 3S-Smart Software Solutions GmbH

Inspiring Automation Solutions

3S-Smart Software Solutions GmbH
Dipl.-Inf. Markus Schaber | Product Development Core Technology
Memminger Str. 151 | 87439 Kempten | Germany
Tel. +49-831-54031-979 | Fax +49-831-54031-50

E-Mail: m.schaber at codesys.com | Web: http://www.codesys.com | CODESYS store: http://store.codesys.com
CODESYS forum: http://forum.codesys.com

Managing Directors: Dipl.Inf. Dieter Hess, Dipl.Inf. Manfred Werner | Trade register: Kempten HRB 6186 | Tax ID No.: DE 167014915