[Ironpython-users] problem incorporating namespace into Xaml

Vernon Cole vernondcole at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 12:09:21 CEST 2014

Repeating my (minority) argument on this subject years ago:

"IP" is generally used as the acronym for "Internet Protocol" and is so
generally understood with that meaning, that re-use of that acronym for
any other computer-related concept is fraught with misunderstanding.

A more appropriate short form for IronPython would be: "IPy".
--
Vernon Cole