[Ironpython-users] numpy in IronPython

Doug Blank doug.blank at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 13:28:32 CEST 2014

I was able to make contact with Timothy Hochberg and Mark DeArman and get
the source code to a couple of older numeric/numpy Python libraries.

I'm not sure exactly how old these are, nor what version of numpy they
implement, but the code can be found here:

https://bitbucket.org/dblank/pure-numpy/overview

src/psymeric is from Timothy and the rest is from Mark. bin/ is the result
of building the rest (which includes C/C++ built with VS2012) but I don't
see a build project.

-Doug