[Ironpython-users] CodePlex Issues (Was: IronPython 3 Update)

Slide slide.o.mix at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 14:33:00 CET 2014

I think if you do > 1 vote, you'll miss a lot of issues that are valid, but
it would provide for a cleaner slate to begin with on GitHub. There are a
LOT of issues on CodePlex that are leftover from the MS days (internal bug
tracker migration) that would be really nice to get rid of since we don't
have the infrastructure to replicate them. I'm up for anything, just need
to update my tool to add date and vote filtering if we decide to go that
route.

--
Website: http://earl-of-code.com