[Ironpython-users] ironpython3

Jeff Hardy jdhardy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 10:56:32 CET 2014

On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 3:47 PM, Pawel Jasinski
<pawel.jasinski at gmail.com> wrote:
> hi,
>
> I started to tinker with parser. Does anybody else work on parser already?

One thing to watch for is that parts of the parser are auto-generated
by some Python scripts (there are comments in the files that say which
script was used). I'm pretty sure I included those in the new repo but
I'd have to double check. I'd prefer to keep using those, if possible.

(I'd prefer to use something like cog[1] instead, but I don't know if
it's worth the effort to switch.)

[1] http://nedbatchelder.com/code/cog/

> I think it would make sense to establish ironpython-devel list.

For now I think the volume is low enough that it doesn't matter. I'm
pondering other support options as well; StackOverflow gets a lot more
questions than the ML does, for example.

- Jeff