[Ironpython-users] CodePlex Issues (Was: IronPython 3 Update)

Slide slide.o.mix at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 14:28:07 CET 2014

Here are four repos that show the different options

[1] - Open issues from CodePlex only - 1007 issues migrated
[2] - Open issues filtered by votes >= 1 - 763 issues migrated
[3] - Open issues filtered by created/updated since 25/03/2013 - 111 issues
migrated
[4] - Open issues filtered by votes >= 1 and created/updated since
25/03/2013 - 110 issues migrated

Let me know what you think.

slide

1 - https://github.com/slide/ipopenonly/issues