[Ironpython-users] numpy in IronPython

Steve Baer steve at mcneel.com
Fri May 30 23:22:57 CEST 2014

I would definitely be interested in helping, but don't exactly know where
to start. We have a lot of users who would love to get access to numpy on
our OSX and 64bit windows versions of our product.  This is only going to
become a bigger problem in the future since we will probably only have a
64bit version for Window in the next version of Rhino.

Any suggestions?

-Steve

Steve Baer
Robert McNeel & Associates