[Ironpython-users] Delete a large object in ironpython, and releasing the memory?

Djordje Spasic issworld2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 21 19:18:30 EST 2015

Thank you Steve.
What about the points from which the mesh is made (a regular python lists with Point3d objects in it).
Should I use the "del" statement to delete them, and then call gc.collect() afterwards?:

import gcdel meshPts  # meshPts is a python list containing Point3d objects from which the "largeMesh" is madegc.collect()
largeMesh.Dispose()

?
Thank you.
Djordje Spasic