[Ironpython-users] numpy dot net ndarray interface

Prevrhal, Sven Sven.Prevrhal at philips.com
Wed Jun 10 15:36:39 CEST 2015

Hi all,
I have succeeded in compiling the old numpy and scipy refactor projects and actually calling from a C# VS project. I am stuck at how the numpy ndarray array converts to a C# type. I tried IList<double> but I got the error that it got an ndarray. But there is no ndarray C# type so what do I use?

Cheers,
Sven