[Ironpython-users] weakref random "SystemError" and "ValueError" exception (affecting _weakrefset.py and abc.py)

Jeff Hardy jdhardy at gmail.com
Wed May 6 09:54:35 CEST 2015

On Tue, May 5, 2015 at 6:19 PM, Andres Sommerhoff <sommerhoff at gmail.com> wrote:
> Great Kuno and Jeff! Thank you for helping with a solution for the issue
> with _weakrefset.py (reported on 13th Abril). Looking forward to seeing
> Kuno's changes in the next IronPython release!
>
> Jeff, is it there a schedule for next IronPython stable release? (...not
> pushing, just kindly asking if you have an estimation ;-) )

Not right now, but these changes are impactful enough to consider
doing a quick-turnaround 2.7.6. However, I won't be able to do it
until July at the earliest (due to moving in June). I'll see if I can
review Kuno's changes and get a preview release out before the end of
May so that at least there's something for people impacted by this.

- Jeff