[Ironpython-users] PINVOKE exception from loaded .NET assembly

Markus Schaber m.schaber at codesys.com
Tue Nov 17 05:31:48 EST 2015

Hi,

The inner exception (if present) can be accessed via the InnerException property of the “outer” exception:

https://msdn.microsoft.com/de-de/library/system.exception.innerexception%28v=vs.110%29.aspx?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396

(This is a .NET feature, not an IronPython specific one.)

There’s also an AggregateException which is used in some cases:
https://msdn.microsoft.com/de-de/library/system.aggregateexception%28v=vs.110%29.aspx

Grüße,
Markus