[Ironpython-users] Attracting new developers

Jeff Hardy jdhardy at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 01:55:20 EST 2015

That's awesome, thanks. I'll steal what I can to set it up for real when I
get a chance (sadly, probably not until next year). Tests will be harder,
since I want the test infrastructure to be capable of running for Xamarin
(iOS/Android) and UWP (or whatever it is by the time I get around to it.)
At least for the core language tests.

- Jeff