[Ironpython-users] IronPython 2.7.6.3 Released

Slide slide.o.mix at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 00:45:13 EDT 2016

On behalf of the IronPython team, I am happy to announce the release of
version 2.7.6.3 final which is the first final release version for the
2.7.6 release stream.

You can find the release at:
https://github.com/IronLanguages/main/releases/tag/v2.7.6.3

There were several issues which were fixed since 2.7.5, a list of which can
be seen here :
https://github.com/IronLanguages/main/issues?q=label%3A2.7.6+is%3Aclosed
<https://github.com/IronLanguages/main/issues?q=label%3A2.7.6+is%3Aclosed%7CIssues>
.

Thanks to many different people for their hard work on this release. The
community is becoming more active and working on IronPython again. We plan
to have more regular releases, so please check back often.

In addition, we are working on becoming part of the .NET Foundation, which
will help with getting more people involved and excited about IronPython.

If you find any issues, please file them on Github under IronPython/main.

Packages are also available via NuGet.