[Ironpython-users] New 2.7.x release?

Jeff Hardy jdhardy at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 12:35:10 EST 2016

On Wed, Feb 3, 2016 at 10:14 AM, Slide <slide.o.mix at gmail.com> wrote:

> With the updates that were made to reduce memory leaks, is there a plan to
> do a new release of IP 2.7 line? I would love to have the improvements (I
> know I can build myself, but corporate yada yada) in a release.

Yes, I'm planning on it soon (like, in the next week). The time-consuming
part isn't building the release but doing the release notes, so I might
just do a build-only release and get back the release notes later. (It
would just be an alpha release, not final, since there are some
decent-sized changes.)

- Jeff