[Ironpython-users] Numpy and Scipy

Prevrhal, Sven Sven.Prevrhal at philips.com
Tue Feb 16 04:13:26 EST 2016

Thanks a lot Jeff. The source code that I used I found on github though https://github.com/numpy/numpy-refactor, and by Jason at https://github.com/jasonmccampbell. I did ask Jason as well, but he is apparently busy with other things ☺. I did get the code compiled (refactor branches on .NET 4.0 and 4.5, for 32 bit Release and Debug). Scipy requires a Fortran compiler, I used Intel Fortran 11, however did not succeed in getting packages with Fortran dependencies to import in Python.

Kind regards,
Sven