[Ironpython-users] IronPython Development Update

Slide slide.o.mix at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 14:03:00 EDT 2016

We plan to have a community meeting next week on Gitter to talk about
future progress and what we need to do to get things moving a bit. I've
submitted a request to possibly join the .NET Foundation. I'll send out an
email with time information.

I personally want to thank Jeff for taking over IronPython when MS released
it to the community. He has done an awesome job keeping it alive.

Thanks,

Alex