[Ironpython-users] Community Meeting

Uncle Meat 3000.sjg at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 11:59:13 EDT 2016

OK, I was able to track down some source code for the NumpyDotNet project.
It looks like some people did a lot of work on this:
https://github.com/numpy/numpy-refactor
I'm not sure what state it's in or even if it builds. I'm not sure who did
the .NET portion (I think it was Enthought) but it looks like the
"refactor" branch includes/inherits the numpy license.

Steve