[Ironpython-users] Install numpy / VS 2010

Vernon D. Cole vernondcole at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 14:41:21 EDT 2016

The script in the blog does work -- if run from the IronPython directory on
a CMD screen which is run as an administrator.  (This is using a virgin
Windows 10).
> "C:\Program Files\IronPython 2.7>ipy -X:Frames -m ensurepip"

DO NOT follow that up with an "install --upgrade pip"!
The later version of pip will not run as a module, and when run as a
command gives "ImportError: No module named urllib"

We have work to do, guys.