[Ironpython-users] Manpower for IronPython

Markus Schaber m.schaber at codesys.com
Mon Jun 20 09:20:38 EDT 2016

Hi,

It seems that IronPython is currently stuck due to lack of manpower.

Some fixes for 2.7.5 (including the memory leak fixes we founded) are in the queue, but 2.7.6 is not yet released.

I won’t even talk of Python 3 implementation.

How can we (as a community) get more contributions and manpower?

Do you think the new .NET Foundation could help?

Or the Python Software Foundation?

Best regards

Markus Schaber

CODESYS® a trademark of 3S-Smart Software Solutions GmbH

Inspiring Automation Solutions
________________________________
3S-Smart Software Solutions GmbH
Dipl.-Inf. Markus Schaber | Product Development Core Technology
Memminger Str. 151 | 87439 Kempten | Germany
Tel. +49-831-54031-979 | Fax +49-831-54031-50

E-Mail: m.schaber at codesys.com<mailto:m.schaber at codesys.com> | Web: codesys.com<http://www.codesys.com> | CODESYS store: store.codesys.com<http://store.codesys.com>
CODESYS forum: forum.codesys.com<http://forum.codesys.com>

Managing Directors: Dipl.Inf. Dieter Hess, Dipl.Inf. Manfred Werner | Trade register: Kempten HRB 6186 | Tax ID No.: DE 167014915
This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received
this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure
or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.