[KolPy] Working on project ideas together

Mrinmoy Das mrinmoy.das91 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 16:54:43 CEST 2013

hey people,

Quite a while age I stumbled upon this
repo<https://github.com/goromlagche/ideas>.
As Bibhash was saying "If you ever had an idea", and here is a repo which
is full of ideas. Also most of this ideas have an existing solution most of
which are not that great, so if we work on any of this we will have a
reference too. So any body wan to roll a dice pick up an idea and start
working? I am game for sure :)

Mrinmoy Das
http://www.goromlagche.in/