[KolPy] Running tornado with django

BibhasD me at bibhas.in
Wed Sep 18 19:09:27 CEST 2013

You can use this method(
http://ultimatenerdiness.com/2012/10/14/django-and-tornado/) that serves
django using tornado. Benefit of it is that there is only one server.
Handle what you want with tornado, rest is handled by Django via WSGI.

Or you can build two apps, one using Django, another using tornado. Then
use them together. I'm still not sure how you want to use it, but if you
want to build the chat app totally separately, you can build it on
tornado and serve from a different supdomain or use tornado as websocket
server and talk to it from django.