[KolPy] WebCamp Kolkata 3.0

BibhasD me at bibhas.in
Mon Sep 23 09:32:43 CEST 2013

Hey everyone,

We're organizing the WebCamp Kolkata 3.0 next Sunday on 29th. Here is
the event page
https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/cl09reum19pgsnss58q860emr20

WebCamp is for discussing various web technologies and related aspects.
We're yet to decide the topics. If you want to discuss anything or want
someone else to talk about something, let us know.

The venue is, for now, Kaustav's place at South City garden, because I
believe most of you are from south Kolkata and we don't have any good
place at central kolkata side. We have my place as an option which is at
North-East kolkata on VIP Road. And we're also looking for a good venue
to continue doing the events. The ideal place would have seating
arrangement of at least 10-15 people. If you have something in mind,
please let us know.

If you're coming, please fill up this form -
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1q_EjCQ5H4XCgmqCBC9pXl-U2TDeP25GStphsZb4D2p0/viewform.

Please inform us if you're coming, so that we can get a head count.

Thanks. :)