[Madison] welcome, and upcoming meeting

Abraham Williams 4braham at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 22:13:23 CEST 2008

While I don't have any Python knowledge Its always been on the top of the
"to learn" list of programming languages. I tend to mostly be a PHP
programmer.

I'm active in building community (check out the other local groups:
http://icanhaz.com/wisc). Next weekend is BarCampMadison2 (
http://barcampmadison2.org). Hope you will all come and geek out with us.
One session I'm thinking of leading is "Come Learn Python With Me" where a
bunch of people interested in learning Python would get together and start
playing around with it.

I also run a small web development company called PoseurTech LLC which
mostly builds web applications that incorperate new technology such as
OpenID, Twitter, etc.

Not sure if I will be able to make it to this months meeting but I will try.

Abraham