[Madison] Meeting Tonight?

Benet Devereux benetd at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 29 02:54:57 CET 2008

No, but I was sick and couldn't make it to claim the room as usual. Sorry about that! I don't think we've quite reached critical mass yet.

In the New Year I think we should (a) not have the meeting the exact same night as the Web608 Geek Dinner, and (b) maybe have it someplace other than the library - like a pub or coffee-shop maybe.

Thoughts?

-B.