[Madison] modest proposal: meet at geek dinner instead

Max Lynch ihasmax at gmail.com
Tue May 5 20:16:40 CEST 2009

I have never done any room reservation, but I doubt it would be a problem.
Do you know how best to go about that?

As for flyers, there is a new mailing list for CS students that I could
spam.

I'm fine with any location.  I might have difficulty getting anywhere
outside of the campus area (I live by the capitol).  I'm also of age so a
bar is fine with me too.

-max