[Madison] [MadPy] upcoming meeting

Benet Devereux benetd at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 19 23:45:01 CET 2010

Hey all,

We have a a meeting coming up in just a week and a half. We are looking at having it in a room at the Computer Science Department so that a projector and more space is available - and there's no background music - and then adjourning to a bar or coffee-place for social time after the presentation.

We still however need a topic! Here are possibilities known of right now:

- PyLucene (Python wrapper for text search engine) (Max)
- scientific computing in Python (James)
- SQLAlchemy (Matt and maybe Farhan)

Any other suggestions/volunteers?

B.