[Mailman-21] Re: Bounce action notification

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Mon Nov 10 11:58:10 EST 2003

This is really confusing because the attached message doesn't look like
a bounce.  So why is it triggering a bounce notice?

The odd thing about this is that it looks like a normal message gated
from NNTP.  That's probably a clue <wink> and is probably why we only
see this weird behavior from python-list.

For now, I'm going to re-enable these people and disable bounce
processing on python-list.  I'll try to find some free time to
investigate this further.

-Barry