[Mailman-Announce] RELEASED Mailman 2.0.11

Barry A. Warsaw mailman-developers@python.org
Mon, 20 May 2002 14:05:21 -0400

I'm announcing the release of Mailman 2.0.11 which fixes two
cross-site scripting exploits, one reported by "office" in the admin
login page, and another reported by Tristan Roddis in the Pipermail
index summaries.

It is recommended that all sites upgrade their 2.0.x systems to this
version.

As usual, I've made both full source tarballs and patches available.
See

for links to download all the patches and the source tarball.  If you
decide to install the patches, please do read the release notes first:

    http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?release_id=63042

See also:

    http://www.gnu.org/software/mailman
    http://www.list.org