[Mailman-Announce] [Fwd: [Mailman-cabal] Linux Expo UK 2003 - .Org Village Free Space for Mailman]

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Tue Jul 22 13:54:54 EDT 2003

This sounds like an interesting opportunity to get some more Mailman
exposure.  I won't be able to attend, but if any of our UK or Euro
friends are planning to, would you be willing to volunteer a little time
at the booth?  If so, please let me and Brian know (I don't know what
all is involved, other than shouting at the top of your lungs every five
minutes: "Mailman Rocks!" :)

-Barry