[Mailman-Announce] Calling all Mailman hosting sites

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Fri Nov 21 09:39:20 EST 2003

I've had a lot of requests recently for information about Mailman
hosting.  As a general rule I don't like to recommend any particular
hosting company.  But if you do provide Mailman hosting facilities,
please make sure you've added yourself to the PythonHosting wiki:

http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/moinmoin/PythonHosting

I usually point people here for more information, so please make sure
you're on that list.  Now to check the FAQ and see if it points here...

-Barry