[Mailman-Announce] Announcing the new wiki.list.org

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Tue Feb 10 17:48:27 CET 2015

Barry Warsaw wrote:
> Sumana and I also talked about theming recently.  Both the web site and wiki
> could use an update (and I have thoughts about that) but in the meantime it
> would be nice if the wiki were themed closer to the website.  If you have an
> interest in this, please contact mailman-developers at python.org.

With much thanks to Jim Tittsler, we now have a 'mailman' theme for
wiki.list.org that is very similar in look and feel to www.list.org. As
of now, the 'mailman' theme is the default theme for new users and is
the theme for non-logged-in users.

If you registered before now or had your registration imported from the
old Confluence wiki, your theme defaulted to the standard MoinMoin
'modernized' theme, but all users have a choice of several themes
including the 'mailman' theme on their Settings -> Preferences page.