[ mailman-Patches-713522 ] Spambayes integration

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Apr 3 12:58:11 EST 2003

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=300103&aid=713522&group_id=103

Category: list administration
Group: Mailman 2.2 / 3.0

Initial Comment:
Here's a patch I developed in Jan 2003 to integrate
Spambayes http://spambayes.sf.net into Mailman.  It's
very experimental but provide here for fun.  If people
like it I could see it becoming part of Mailman 2.2 or 3.0

You need to separately download the spambayes distutils
tarball and drop it in Mailman's misc directory.  Check
that the version value in misc/Makefile.in matches.