[ mailman-Patches-717721 ] Re-form site HTML

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Apr 8 13:20:48 EDT 2003

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=300103&aid=717721&group_id=103

Category: Unofficial 2.0 patch
Group: Mailman 2.0.x

Initial Comment:
This patch makes (most of) the HTML generated by
Mailman XHTML complient, as well as adding CSS and an
icon to every page.  I'm afraid the icon file is a bit
site specific (and not included).  The CSS is also not
included...

You can get the whole lot from
http://www.aylett.co.uk/resources/mailman/ and the
surrounding site.  The site doesn't run this patch any
more though...  I was meaning to get it tidied up
properly, but then 2.1 came out.