[ mailman-Patches-717745 ] CSS support

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Apr 9 11:26:04 EDT 2003

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by aaylett
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=300103&aid=717745&group_id=103

Category: Unofficial 2.0 patch
Group: Mailman 2.1

Initial Comment:
This patch adds CSS support to Mailman 2.1.  I have
added a couple of template primatives—for adding a
stylesheet to the document and for adding HTML to the
top of the body of the document (used on my site to add
the link in the top-left corner of the page).  I have
also edited the English pages to use headings instead
of font tags in quite a few places and not to colour in
table cells in most places, in keeping with my site's
style, and changed all the generated HTML to not use
capitalised tags (a precursor to making everything
XHTML).  To see what it looks like in action, visit
http://www.aylett.co.uk/mailman/listinfo