[ mailman-Bugs-717110 ] mail commands

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Apr 19 13:27:38 EDT 2003

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by bwarsaw
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=717110&group_id=103

Category: Web/CGI
Group: 2.1 (stable)

Initial Comment:
when approving a message via email, if you type:

in the headers of a response to the confirmation
message, when the actual password is 'password', the
message you're trying to approve is discarded;  I think
that no action (and an "incorrect password" error
message in response) would be more appropriate.

Also, as I've mentioned before, it would be very nice
if the exact action being performed were listed, rather
than the generic "confirmation succeeded" message.