[ mailman-Feature Requests-782434 ] moderation page upgrade

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sun Aug 3 13:29:07 EDT 2003

Feature Requests item #782434, was opened at 2003-08-03 12:29
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350103&aid=782434&group_id=103

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
When viewing in the "view all details" mode, the radio
buttons for the action are at the top of the message,
but the actual message (where you generally determine
if the message should be sent to your list or not) is
at the bottom.  In many cases these are far enough
apart that you have to scroll down to see the message,
then scroll up to select the option.  Scrolling up and
down many times to approve/reject/discard many messages
gets old.  :-)

Suggestions:

1)  Enable the list owner to select if the radio
buttons should appear at the top or the bottom of each
message to be approved.  Note:  If the buttons are
moved down, the text box for reject message should also
be moved down.

2)  Enable the list owner to select to have messages
shown as text on the page, rather than in text scroll
boxes (to eliminate even more mousing and scrolling...).

3)  Enable these change per moderator rather than per
list owner.  (I'm guessing that this is a lot harder
and that it won't be possible right now, but I wanted
to suggest it here so that you think about how it might
be possible.)