[ mailman-Bugs-856474 ] Double quotes in user names get stripped in web interface

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Dec 8 16:33:10 EST 2003

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=856474&group_id=103

Category: Web/CGI

Initial Comment:
Wenn I enter some Usernames containing double quotes, e.g.

    Axel "Testing Monkey" Beckert

everything after the first double quote goes into bit
nirvana, equal if I enter this while subscribing or in
the member list in the administrative interface.

Single quotes work fine, though.

Using Mailman 2.1.3 on Linux with Postfix as MTA.