[ mailman-Feature Requests-684475 ] Co-Admin for user management

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Feb 11 06:23:38 EST 2003

Feature Requests item #684475, was opened at 2003-02-11 04:46
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350103&aid=684475&group_id=103

Initial Comment:
It would be very helpful, to have the possibility to have a
co-admin, who`s only able to manage
subscribe/unsubscribe-management (finding out in which
lists a user is subscribe, unsubscribing then from any
lists).

For the moment it`s necessary to give a co-admin a full
shell-Account on the server and he`s capable to do a lot
of important changes.

We have so many users in our lists, that I can`t handle all
of the stupid "unsubscribe me"-Users by myself and and I
need help from somebody who can do that and who
ONLY can do that.

It`s just like the possibility to have a seperate password
for list-moderators who can`t change the list configuration.

Comment By: Peer Heinlein (pheinlein)