[ mailman-Patches-668819 ] improve plain-ness and i18n-ness of plain-text digest

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Jan 23 16:13:09 EST 2003

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=300103&aid=668819&group_id=103

Category: internationalization
Group: Mailman 2.1

Initial Comment:
When the mail charset and list charset are different
like Japanese, plain text digests become mixture of
these charsets and result in mojibake. This patch
converts the message into list specific charset and
deliver the digest with single charset. It also takes
care of the message headers to retain in the digest
according to the setting of
mm_cfg.DEFAULT_PLAIN_DIGEST_KEEP_HEADERS.