[ mailman-Feature Requests-676923 ] mail command: reject

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Jan 29 09:55:24 EST 2003

Feature Requests item #676923, was opened at 2003-01-29 18:55
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350103&aid=676923&group_id=103

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
A feature request one of my listowners sent me:

I'd like to have a 'reject' command (with possibility to add
the reasons
for
the reject) in addition to the 'approve' and 'discard'
commands when
administrating mailman by mail. Additionally, the
moderation request
shouldn't be a MIME composition of three mails to make it
easier to reply
the requests. At the moment I don't know a mail client
where I can just h
it
the reply button and then the required 'confirm <cookie>'
line is in the
subject.