[ mailman-Bugs-596215 ] html bugs in 2.0.13

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Jul 21 17:45:12 EDT 2003

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by netik
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=596215&group_id=103

Category: Web/CGI
Group: 2.0.x

Initial Comment:
Ran into some HTML bugs in 2.0.13. For instance, going to
the listinfo/mailman-subscribers page and subscribing, it
returns the "confirmation is required" warning.

It looks good, but view source it. An unterminated "<BODY"
tag, followed by a second body tag with a bgcolor, followed
by a third body tag a couple of lines later.

There are also two /body tags, and the <title> is in the
body, not in the head.

While it seems to format okay in browsers, it's seriously
broken HTML, and it's driving mod_layout nuts, since it
depends on the body tags to do header/footer insertions
right. I think there's one other generated page with similar
problems, too, but I'm not sure which it is yet.

Comment By: John Adams (netik)