[ mailman-Bugs-753343 ] Admin interface should follow manager lang preferences

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Jun 12 09:13:05 EDT 2003

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=753343&group_id=103

Category: Web/CGI
Group: 2.0.x

Initial Comment:
This is more a feature request. The maillist admin interface
should appear in the list manager user language preference,
instead of appearing in the maillist default language.

I have my mailling in brazilian portuguese, but the translation
text isn't as good as the original english one. It's easier to
understand the english text. Sometimes to decide about
some preference I have to temporarily change the list to
english, select my preference, and then turn it back to
portuguese. If the manager interface followed my user lang
preference, it wouldn't be necessary.